1) WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by VP Flowers Limited. VP Flowers
Limited is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “us” or “we” and you can
contact us using the details set out in paragraph  below. In this policy we
describe the types of personal data which we collect and the uses which we make
of it. For legal purposes VP Flowers Limited is the controller of your
2) WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data includes all information held in electronic
form or manually in a structured filing system relating to a living individual
who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information
in our possession) and includes personal contact information and images, such
as from CCTV.
3) WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HOLD?
We hold personal data which you, or someone who is ordering
services from us or sending one of our products to you, provide to us – for
example, by completing the contact form on our website. This personal data
· contact numbers;
· contact emails;
· recipient names;
· recipient addresses;
· recipient emails;
· recipient telephone number;
· CCTV images from our premises;
· billing addresses; and
· payment card name only (no
payment card numbers are stored).
4) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
· by filling in forms on our
website when subscribing to our blog posts or purchasing flowers on the website
· the information you may give us
may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and
credit card information.
Information we collect about you on the www.vpflowers.ie
· technical information, including
the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the
Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting,
browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit,
including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and
from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for;
page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page
interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and
methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our
customer service number.
5) PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL
DATA IS USED
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· to provide our products and
services to you;
· to maintain a record of your
· to provide marketing
· to maintain our internal records
· for the detection and prevention
· for fraud prevention; and
· for other routine business
6) LEGITIMATE INTERESTS FOR THE
USE OF YOUR DATA
We use your personal data, as permitted by the General Data
Protection Regulation, where necessary for the following legitimate business
· the operation of a floral
· the promotion and marketing of
· the protection of our business
from fraud; and
· the delivery of items which have
been ordered from us.
7) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO
Where you have asked us to do so, we will provide your
identifying information to a recipient of a product which you have ordered from
us for that recipient.
Where a fraudulent transaction has occurred, we may disclose
billing addresses and a name as it appears on a payment card to a credit card
company upon request.
8) RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be retained as long as required:
· for the purposes set out in
paragraph 4 above; and/or
· as required by the General Data
Protection Regulation or other applicable law or regulation.
Personal data which relates to non-active customers is
deleted after two years from the date of last order.
9) ACCESS AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL
In certain circumstances, you have the following key rights
under data protection laws:
· access to your personal data;
· rectification of your personal
· restricting the use of your
· erasure of your personal data;
· objecting to the processing of
your personal data.
The circumstances in which you may take any of the above
actions are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a
supervisory authority and, where we request your consent to process your
personal data, to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the
details set out under 'terms and conditions' section.
11) CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
reflect changes to our usage of personal data.